- Fluxa BV
- Collegelaan 57, 2140 Borgerhout
- VAT BE 0756.873.776
- Tel: 03 434 53 01
- Email: email@example.com
Data is processed within the organization & anonymously. Measures are also taken to protect confidentiality.
What are cookies, what types are there, and what are they used for?
- First-party cookies are placed by the website itself and ensure that the website functions properly and remembers your preferences.
- Third-party cookies are placed by a third party with a different domain name on your website and are used to improve and personalize your user experience.
These first and third-party cookies can be further divided into:
- Essential cookies which are necessary for a website to function.
- Functional cookies which keep track of information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookies which gather information about the behavior of website visitors and the website’s performance. Based on the results, the website can be improved, providing visitors with a better user experience.
- Marketing cookies which track the browsing behavior of website visitors and create a user profile used to personalize the browsing experience.
What cookies does Fluxa BV use?
We use first-party, analytical, and marketing cookies to display personalized advertisements, for example.
How can you delete cookies?
Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner > choose Internet options > General tab. Under ‘Browsing history,’ click ‘Delete’.
- If you don’t want to delete everything, at least check ‘Cookies and website data’ and click ‘Delete’.
Deleting cookies in Edge
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner > Settings. Under ‘Clear browsing data,’ select ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Select the cookies (pre-selected) > Press the ‘Clear’ button.
Deleting cookies in Firefox
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, click Options > Privacy > Clear Individual Cookies.
- Click ‘Remove All’.
Deleting cookies in Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner. Click on History > History > Clear browsing data.
- In the ‘Clear browsing data’ menu, you have the option to clear data from the first use to the last hour only. Below that, choose which items you want to delete. At least check ‘Cookies and other site data’.
- Press the ‘Clear browsing data’ button.
Deleting cookies in Safari (MacOS)
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Remove stored cookies and data > Manage website data > Remove all.